PURCHASING AN ANDEGA SHEPHERD
Our puppies are usually available in the early spring / summer and on a rare occasion we may have a fall or winter litter. Our puppies come from parents, OFA cleared for their Hips and Elbows. Puppies are registered with one of the registries. CKC Registered as a German Shepherd Dog(limited) or U.K.C registered (limited) as White Shepherds, with a two year guarantee on Hips and Health.
Please Note: Registration Papers are not given at time of purchase. Proof of Spay/Neuter is required to receive limited Registration papers on all puppies.
- Puppies sell on limited registration (non-breeding)
- Please note, if a puppy needs to travel, there will be added expenses.
- A minimum $300 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a puppy. Deposits can be made with an on-line bank transfer or by cheque.
No puppy is considered to be held until a deposit is received. The purpose of the deposit is to have the puppy removed from the market and if the depositor follows though and picks up the puppy then the full deposit will be be applied towards the purchase price of the reserved puppy. Puppies will be listed as unavailable and held until it is a minimum 8 weeks of age or until such time as is agreed upon. If not picked up by 12 weeks of age the puppy will be re-listed as available and the deposit will be forfeited. Andega Shepherds may void this agreement at any time prior to the transfer of ownership (in writing) and refund the deposit. Submission of a deposit constitutes acceptance of the terms of this contract.
- In many cases puppies are sold before they are even born. If interested in a puppy please contact us early to insure a puppy is a suitable match for you.
- Breeder has 1st choice if keeping a puppy.
- Pick puppies are made by choice of Male or Female.
- Should a puppy need to stay longer then 8 weeks of age then a boarding charge applies for each week after the age of 8 weeks.
We breed Long coats of top quality to be Great companions of high caliber!
DETAILS ON OUR PUPPIES:
From Champion Lines, puppies are Fabulous, with White Long coats of good bone, great confirmation and rich black pigment. Buffing may occur in coat colour on occasion which we can not control. Family oriented, non-aggressive making them excellent family pets. They are Beautiful, Friendly, Large and easy to train.. with the straighter backs. Babies are raised in our home with small children and household noise so they get the best starts for their future.
PUPPIES COME MICRO-CHIPPED, VET CHECKED, 1ST VACCINATION,
HEALTH GUARANTEE AND DE-WORMING.
If you would like more information as to availability,